Monday, May 28, 2007
Latest update
For those of you who wants to know what is happening and when the babies will arrive, here's a little update from me. Went in for my final prenatal visit and NST this afternoon and finally, Dr Taylor scheduled me for an induction on Thurs morning. However, I will need to be admitted to the hospital on Wed 5pm to start "Cervidil", a type of hormone to ripen my cervix. Now the whole problem for me is that eventhough Baby A is already head down, her head wasn't really down at my pelvic yet. There are two possibilities that causing this, first....my pelvic is too small and secondly the position of the baby. No wonder that labor did not start for me as the pressure of the baby head is needed to ripen the cervix. At 38 weeks already, the doctor needs to get the baby out as the benefit is higher than keeping the babies in the womb. He also told me that if induction doesn't work out or because of other complication, c-section will be my next option. At this point, he mentioned that vaginal delivery will be at 50%. As I'm all ready to have the babies, I will have to be flexible and go for whatever is best for the babies eventhough I'm leaning towards vaginal delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment