Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday my girls!!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Charissa,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Cailynn,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Finally, my girls turned ONE yesterday...hooray!!!!! and I survived the first year of taking care of my double trouble!!!! We had a great time celebrating their birthday. Almost 20 guests were invited and some of them were kids. Well, I could have invited more(my playgroup buddies) but I thought it will be too crowded and furthermore they actually celebrated the girls' birthday on June 2 during the playgroup session. Lots of cute cupcakes and pretty bags as their birthday presents.

Back to the party, the girls were really enjoying themselves, eating their 5 inch patti cakes (however, the icing were way too sweet for their liking and they stopped eating after I managed to capture some of their cake eating moment!), stealing other people's food and playing with other kids.

Not forgetting all the presents they received on that day and days after the party!!! Goodness....I really don't think I got so many presents when I was one! Kids nowadays are really lucky! Hubby and I got them a huge playhut with 100 balls (although we thought we should have bought another 100) and a winnie the pooh ride since we had the pooh's theme party!

Winnie the Pooh 1st birthday party theme

Charissa eating her 5 inch patti cake

Cailynn enjoying her patti cake

Their little friends.....

No comments: