Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sitting up without support

Few days ago, I was just trying to get both of them sitting up without support. Thought that they might just tumble when I let go but I was really amazed coz they actually sit up without my support for quite a while. Cailynn is more stable if I really want to do a comparison. It was fun to know that they are learning new skill again and they look so cute sitting up. I kept taking pictures hoping to get some nice shots (the girls must be wondering what is mommy doing). Check out some of them below....those pics with both of them together were not an easy shot...took a long time to get some nice one and mommy have to make monkey face and noises so that they would look at the camera before they tumble again. I was so tired after that but was quite satisfied with the results.


No comments: