Thursday, February 12, 2009

Counting down!

This week, I entered my 30 weeks pregnancy. So far everything seems to be going smoothly except that I have some toes' swelling and sciatic nerve pain on my right leg. Went for my prenatal visit last Friday and I weigh 108lbs, making it a total of 15 lbs weight gain so far. Now, my visit to the OB office will be more frequent (every 2 weeks).


Still no name finalize for this little one. Just don't know when will this get done. My sister in law is always so busy and she has delayed the chinese name calculation for more than 3 months already! Until we get the chinese name, then we will match it with the English name. So for now, this little guy is known as "Di-di" :)


Finally, I've booked my parents' air tickets. They will be scheduled to arrive on March 29 evening and will be here for 5 months. At least this is the biggest thing I need to settle before the baby's arrival.

No comments: