Charissa and Cailynn had their 4th month immunization shots this morning. Three jabs and one oral. One of it is a 5-in-1 jab and therefore they actually had 8 types of vaccine in a day! That is a lot for tiny girls like them. Both of them literally screamed and cried when the shots where administered. I was holding them so tight and I must admit that I almost cry because of what they have gone thru. They also have to take a blood test to check their iron level. Charissa is a bit low, so the Doc advised me to give her Poly-Vi-Sol, a multivitamin supplement in the breast-milk. I am also thinking of giving Cailynn the multivitamin every other day although she is doing fine. They were doing great with the immunization this time round with just higher temperature although Charissa is very fussy. I believe that she will not be sleeping well tonight and will fuss in the next couple of days.
Other than that, took their weight, height and head circ. Charissa is 12lbs 3.5oz and 24 1/2 long while Cailynn is 13lbs 12oz and 24 1/4 long. Their next immunizations is scheduled on Dec 6...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment